Let’s look at what the dictionary says about the word “choose”…
1. to select from a number of possibilities;
Example: She chose Sunday for her departure.
2. to prefer or decide (to do something):
Example: He chose to run for election.
3. to want; desire. to make a choice:
Example: He chose carefully.
Look at #1… “to select from a number of possibilities”.
WOW, this is powerful. A number of possibilities. I would say this is almost unlimited.
Here are some examples:
YOU have the power to choose the direction of your life.
* You can choose to seek success.
* You can choose to have a healthy body by choosing what you put in it.
* You can choose to take that new job in another city.
* You can choose to forgive.
* You can choose to help others.
But here is the bottom line.
It is “YOU” who must choose, no one else can choose for you.
So… here’s an important question…… what will YOU choose?
Make no mistake about it, even if you choose NOT to choose, you have still made a choice,
you have chosen a direction for your life……that is POWERFUL!
So I challenge you today to look at your life and CHOOSE!
* Choose success
* Choose love
* Choose health
* Choose to take the time to teach others what you have learned about the power of the word “Choose”.
There are areas of your life “RIGHT NOW” where you have failed to make a choice
… to choose one way or another.
Decide to choose today!
Dream BIG and make BIG choices.
Why do I issue this challenge to you?
Because I care about YOU……I “choose” to care about you.
And if you need any help or support, you can ‘choose’ to contact me
and together we will work out YOUR best possible choices.
Serving the entire San Diego area including: El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Lemon Grove, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Bonita, Coronado, Del Mar, Poway, Encinitas, Escondido, National City, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Imperial Beach, and Solana Beach