web analytics

Do you Struggle with Letting Go?

Do you drag your past with you everywhere you go? Do you worry about your future?
The truth is… many people hold onto past negative thoughts and beliefs…
or they live in fear of what might happen in the future.
That leads to a heavy life filled with worry and fear.

Think about this:

Some people worry about their own capabilities.
They worry about their finances and bills that seem overwhelming.
They worry about what other people might say or think
They worry that things will go wrong…
They worry that life will NEVER be different
And they worry that life will stay the same!
But the thing is, these worries are based on their own imaginations and… most of the time, they never happen at all.

Did you know that 85% of what we worry about never happens

An article published in the Huffington Post suggests that over 85% of people are constantly worrying about things that may never even happen!

That’s an alarming number, especially when you consider the fact that the rest of the people in the 25% could be young kids.
That means that almost ALL people are living a ‘worried’ life, unable to enjoy the moment and experience life as it should be.

Now here’s the shocker!

Studies have shown that only 8% of worries are actually real. The rest of the 92% of the worries that plague our society are actually unnecessary.

Can you imagine the amount of anxiety and depression that is caused by over-worrying?

So how can we feel safe in this world when we’re unable to find peace inside ourselves?

Every person’s dream is to be happy and peaceful without worries… but the thing is… this seems to remain a dream. To make matters worse, it seems like people are worrying about things that may never happen…

Because of recent circumstances the world is now helplessly facing a whole generation of dysfunctional people with countless worries leading to depression, anxiety and stress.

BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THIS!!!!

PEOPLE NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE BACK THE CONTROL OF THEIR LIFE AND ACHIEVE THE SUCCESS THEY ALWAYS DREAMED OF…

You CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!

Think about how much better your life would be if you could LET GO of these worries?

Just by changing your focus and applying specific actions you regain a sense of confidence and peace.

Imagine how much relief will experience, how much greater your quality of life becomes, just by successfully focusing and applying different tools.

I have been a Hypnotherapist for over 30 years and now, more than ever before, realize the power of…
“When you change your thoughts, you change your life!”

HYPNOSIS is the only solution you need to help change your thoughts so you can LET GO of what no longer serves you!!!

You CAN live your life with more peace… trusting that all is going exactly the way it needs to.

My name is Diane Edwards, owner and CEO of The San Diego Hypnosis Clinic for over 30 years.

If you feel overly stressed or anxious, give me, or one of us a call. If I think I can help you I’ll tell you and if I don’t think Hypnosis is the best way for you to go, I’ll tell you that too.

Together we can create a new blueprint so you can live your life is the most positive and healthy way.

When we change our thinking, beliefs, and behaviors we change our life!
Hypnosis is one of the most powerful tools to change your life
Contact one of our amazing Hypnotherapists below TODAY!

Meet Charlie Rose

Meet Kim Balesteri

Meet
Hanna Fox

Meet Diane Edwards

Contact us directly or fill in form below
with any questions you may have...

Serving the entire San Diego area including: El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Lemon Grove, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Bonita, Coronado, Del Mar, Poway, Encinitas, Escondido, National City, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Imperial Beach, and Solana Beach

Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved SanDiegoHypnosisClinic.com.

Designed and Maintained by HellerMarketing.com